Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

How long does a Youth Academy player stay? (12)

nl Orauw >> sunday june 4 - 21:56
This has been asked before somewhere but I can't find it and I forgat what the answer was.
nl Orauw
User
Registered2015-12-06
rs Miroslav Karaicic >> monday june 5 - 00:52
I think it's about a calendar month.
rs Miroslav Karaicic
Translator
Registered2015-01-24
hr Eddie >> monday june 5 - 13:08
It's at least between two transfer windows. So if you pull a youth right after transfer window ends, you'll certainly be able to sell him in the next, before he disappears.

What's the longest period? I don't know, I never risked it. :)
hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
nl Orauw >> monday june 5 - 13:38
There is no room in my team for my 2 youth academy players, so that's why I asked. Luckily I'll be able to sell some players next transfer window and get my 2 youth players into my team.
nl Orauw
User
Registered2015-12-06
ee Taavi >> monday june 5 - 13:38
Eddie we are counting on you

Also do you get a message?
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nz Luke Broadcast >> monday june 5 - 18:55
Taavi give it a try with your next supertalent. Losing him wouldnt be worse that drawing FC Piece of Shit 0-0 at home...
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
ee Taavi >> tuesday june 6 - 00:05
man im so close to quitting now...this is too crazy

my vip ends in july...i might just dissapear that month
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
hr Eddie >> tuesday june 6 - 09:57
Transfer window is straight ahead, you can count on that. :)

As for message, I have no idea, never been in that situation.
hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
ro Andrei >> tuesday june 6 - 13:33
There's no message, if you mean private messages. I was in that situation and I got no message, if I recall correctly. There was a message in the actual page listing the youth candidates, I believe? But no private message.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
rs Miroslav Karaicic >> tuesday june 6 - 18:09
Beneath the 'offer contract' click it says 'this player will leave soon if no contract offered'. Probably it means a few days more, and if you do not click on the 'offer contract', this youth player is lost. And this appears about 26 - 30 days after the player came to your youth academy.
rs Miroslav Karaicic
Translator
Registered2015-01-24
nl Orauw >> tuesday june 20 - 14:54, Edited tuesday june 20 - 17:18
The player in my youth academy wasn't good enough and I didn't have room in my team. He left my youth academy today and he joined on the 21st of May. So 30/31 days (depends on if you count the 21st as 1 of the days).

(I got 3 more youth academy players during the transfer window, because I finished my youth academy and I got another youth player, so there were 5 players in my youth academy)
nl Orauw
User
Registered2015-12-06
ee Taavi >> tuesday june 20 - 16:28
Orauw the brave!
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa